About Me

My photo
45 year old partnered with the love of my life, with a 28 year old daughter, 23 year old step-son, 19 year old step-son, 16 year old step-daughter, a 9 year old step-son and a 4 1/2 year old son. I now have 5 male cats and 1 female bunny that I adore. I had to rehome 2 kitties last September and 2 kitties passed away in November so things have been sad this past year. I love contests as I'm sure you can tell. I also love tattoos, looking at other peoples' and getting my own (I've had 17). I met the man of my dreams, living right next door! We plan to get married this year and to homestead within the next 2 years.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sad Night


Saturday was a very sad night for me. I was going to bed as per usual but I almost called out for my furbaby, Furball, who passed away in December. I just completely forgot that he was gone and then it hit me like a ton of bricks and I broke into tears. He layed with me every night until I fell asleep. I miss him so much and he has left a real empty spot in my heart. I guess they can do that after 14 1/2 years. I saw him being born on May 4, 1994 and I was with him as he left this world on Dec. 3, 2008...guess that is fitting also. He was the most special cat going. Furball you are missed and loved more than you know.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about furball. I still do that with my cat Tina and dog Robbie. We lost Tina over a year ago and Robbie last June. I had Tina for 19 years! I swear I still hear or feel them sometimes!

    We adopted Amanda this winter, sometimes I call her Tina by mistake.

    ReplyDelete