About Me

My photo
45 year old partnered with the love of my life, with a 28 year old daughter, 23 year old step-son, 19 year old step-son, 16 year old step-daughter, a 9 year old step-son and a 4 1/2 year old son. I now have 5 male cats and 1 female bunny that I adore. I had to rehome 2 kitties last September and 2 kitties passed away in November so things have been sad this past year. I love contests as I'm sure you can tell. I also love tattoos, looking at other peoples' and getting my own (I've had 17). I met the man of my dreams, living right next door! We plan to get married this year and to homestead within the next 2 years.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Furgal Mommy of 2 Girls Giveaway

Outfit Giveaway. One to hide the flaws. Wow, who wouldn't want to win that.
http://frugalmommyof2girls.blogspot.com/2009/02/slimperfect-giveaway.html


No comments:

Post a Comment