About Me

My photo
45 year old partnered with the love of my life, with a 28 year old daughter, 23 year old step-son, 19 year old step-son, 16 year old step-daughter, a 9 year old step-son and a 4 1/2 year old son. I now have 5 male cats and 1 female bunny that I adore. I had to rehome 2 kitties last September and 2 kitties passed away in November so things have been sad this past year. I love contests as I'm sure you can tell. I also love tattoos, looking at other peoples' and getting my own (I've had 17). I met the man of my dreams, living right next door! We plan to get married this year and to homestead within the next 2 years.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Old Car!

Well, we figured out what we are doing with the old "Green Machine". It's going to my Mum. She has a car that isn't in the greatest of shape so she'll sell that and give us the proceeds from that and we'll give her the car. It's worth alot more than that but that's okay because she needs a car and we have an extra one. It may seem like we should just give her the car for nothing but we aren't rich and we just spent quite a bit to get the old car fixed up so we'll use what she gives us from the sale of her car to try to pay off some of what we owe on fixing it up for her. I think it's the right thing to do. Hubby told me that he bought it for me originally so it was up to me what I wanted to do with it. I love my Mum and want her to be happy...she's loves my little car!

No comments:

Post a Comment