About Me

My photo
45 year old partnered with the love of my life, with a 28 year old daughter, 23 year old step-son, 19 year old step-son, 16 year old step-daughter, a 9 year old step-son and a 4 1/2 year old son. I now have 5 male cats and 1 female bunny that I adore. I had to rehome 2 kitties last September and 2 kitties passed away in November so things have been sad this past year. I love contests as I'm sure you can tell. I also love tattoos, looking at other peoples' and getting my own (I've had 17). I met the man of my dreams, living right next door! We plan to get married this year and to homestead within the next 2 years.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Residence or Not?

My daughter doesn't want to live in University Residence again this year. I think it's the best place for her as it's secure, close to campus(like right on it) and she has meals provided for her. Hubby and I are paying for her schooling so we feel we have some, well maybe, more than some, say in to where she lives while she goes to school. It will be extremely difficult to go to school, try to keep an apartment, try to pay bills, try to manage her life issues and make sure that she is fed. She thinks that we are too protective! We just want her to be a student while she has the chance and be an adult when she absolutely has to be. I just wish she could see that. We love her so much and only want what is best for her but she is so mad about it right now. I hope that she will come around and that she doesn't stay mad at us for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment