About Me

My photo
45 year old partnered with the love of my life, with a 28 year old daughter, 23 year old step-son, 19 year old step-son, 16 year old step-daughter, a 9 year old step-son and a 4 1/2 year old son. I now have 5 male cats and 1 female bunny that I adore. I had to rehome 2 kitties last September and 2 kitties passed away in November so things have been sad this past year. I love contests as I'm sure you can tell. I also love tattoos, looking at other peoples' and getting my own (I've had 17). I met the man of my dreams, living right next door! We plan to get married this year and to homestead within the next 2 years.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Handmade for Real

There is a website that offers a place to pick up or to sell handmade items. They have 1 artisan item featured everyday so you can see what the artisans are offering. They also feature an artisan on the website so that you can get a feel for who you would be dealing with. There are interviews with other website owners so you can get feedback on things that may be of interest to you. There are new artisans listed. Lots of pretty pictures of artisans work, making you want to see more of what's available. There's even a list of who's in the chat. You can go "window shopping" and if you don't like what you see there, you can change the view, without walking anywhere! Clubhouses to meet and greet others with similiar interests to your own...this place sounds really great. What's the fee to join? Nothing, just register and you're good to go. Now, just click on the link below to check out this awesome website - Made by Hand. By ME.
http://www.byhand.me/

No comments:

Post a Comment