About Me

My photo
45 year old partnered with the love of my life, with a 28 year old daughter, 23 year old step-son, 19 year old step-son, 16 year old step-daughter, a 9 year old step-son and a 4 1/2 year old son. I now have 5 male cats and 1 female bunny that I adore. I had to rehome 2 kitties last September and 2 kitties passed away in November so things have been sad this past year. I love contests as I'm sure you can tell. I also love tattoos, looking at other peoples' and getting my own (I've had 17). I met the man of my dreams, living right next door! We plan to get married this year and to homestead within the next 2 years.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bookshelf Cleaning Giveaway

At Home with Books is having an April Bookshelf Cleaning Giveaway and there is lots to chose from so go over and check it out.
http://athomewithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/04/april-bookshelf-cleaning-giveaway.html

1 comment: