About Me

My photo
45 year old partnered with the love of my life, with a 28 year old daughter, 23 year old step-son, 19 year old step-son, 16 year old step-daughter, a 9 year old step-son and a 4 1/2 year old son. I now have 5 male cats and 1 female bunny that I adore. I had to rehome 2 kitties last September and 2 kitties passed away in November so things have been sad this past year. I love contests as I'm sure you can tell. I also love tattoos, looking at other peoples' and getting my own (I've had 17). I met the man of my dreams, living right next door! We plan to get married this year and to homestead within the next 2 years.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009!

The Ultimate Blog Party of '09 has started. It runs from March 20-27th. The button is on the sidebar and the link is below so feel free to check it out. Lots of great prizes and lots of great friends. It's the social gathering of the year in blogsville. 5 Minutes for Mom is one of the hosts. There are already over 684 Family Friendly Linked Sites on there...one of them being mine, of course. I hope to see you all there and I hope everyone has a great time!
This is my first one so I am taking full advantage of meeting new people and checking out all the great blogs that are on there.
I am a 37 year old mother of one...a 21 year old daughter who is attending her second year of university. I have been married for almost 12 years, although we have been together for almost 20 years this year. I have 2 wonderful furbabies, who are pictured on my blog. That's about all there is to say about me!
http://www.5minutesformom.com/5808/ultimate-blog-party-2009/trackback/

Here are some of the prizes that I would like to win:
Intl #3 - $15 gift certificate to Amazon.com from mommy bytes
Intl #8 - One Karmin Salon Pro G3 Hair Styling Iron courtesy of My Hair Styling Tools
Intl #30 - $15 e-card to Amazon.com from Tree, Root, and Twig
Intl #61 - $30 gift credit to Amazon.com from Robynn’s Ravings
Intl #63 - “Silver Leaves” Earrings from Acorn Accessories
USC #15 - $20 gift certificate to Amazon.com from Want to Know What I Think?
USC #16 - $50 gift certificate to Kristen's Custom Creations from Kristen of Kristen’s Custom Creations
USC #17 - $50 Sterling Silver Earrings from Ice.com
USC #20 - 1 RockNRule Mom tee and 1 Grateful Mom tee and 1 Grateful Mom tank from Promom Couture
USC #47 - $25 gift certificate to Amazon.com from Just Say these Words

As you can probably tell, I really like Amazon.com! LOL! Those are my choices for my prizes but there are so many others to chose from that you really should check it out.

7 comments:

  1. It is so nice to meet you. The pics of your furbabies are so cute. They remind me of our boys (now gone)Happy partying and please stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my party! It's so nice to meet a fellow Canadian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog party and for following! I like meeting my readers. Your furbabies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by UBP hopping. Nice to meet you! Come on over to mommiedaze.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

    I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

    Ta!

    I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Margaret-

    I am just stopping in from The Ultimate Blog Party to say hello. Come by my place to enter to win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System and some books by pledging to read to your child everyday. You can also enter to win a pair of Girl's Crocs - Size 8/9. :)

    Stacie
    The Divine Miss Mommy
    http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
    http://www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I stopped by from the party. I love your header picture. We have a cat that looks a lot like your grey one.

    ReplyDelete